SPIT ltd. NOVA GORICA
Since its inception in 1989, SPIT ltd. has been synonymous with high professional and ethical standards along with innovation, creativity and superlative quality.
We design cost-effective, practical structures, from the simplest to the most complex. We work for public and private sector, on public infrastructure and buildings to private residential, commercial and industrial facilities. We strive to use our experience and talents to provide creative and responsive solutions for our clients.
We welcome complex and challenging jobs. Our list of completed and successful projects is proof that we can make it happen. We strive to mobilize the best resources we have worldwide to satisfy our clients’ needs anywhere in the world.
- Technological structures
- Technical structures
- Pipeline networks
- Reports and feasibility studies
- Hydraulic modeling
- Engineering services (equipment supply, startup, etc…)
- Mobile Radar Detection
- BIM modeling
- Project Supervision
- The Audit of Project Documentation
- Engineering Services
H&S (Industrial Heaters & Systems)
Products include heat transfer systems, boilers, and a range of process heating equipment, including circulation heaters, immersion heaters, tank heaters, air heaters, and control systems.
HT (Heat Trace)
Products include a range of heat trace cables (self-regulating, mineral insulated, and constant wattage) and control / sensor systems for deicing, frost prevention, and heating maintenance for safe areas as well as for EX areas.
CT (Component Technology)
Products include heating elements such as tubular, strip, ring, band, nozzle, cartridge, and flexible heaters as well as temperature controls, power controls and temperature sensors.
- Site services
- concealed hybrid radiator installed in the wall
- low temperature system
- 5x less water in the system
- up to 40% less heating costs
- no moisture, mould or fungus formation, no dust or allergens
- no cleaning, no bleeding
- 20 years warranty
- simple, speedy installation
- compatible with any kind of heat source
- 100% safety – no leakages
- radiator unit is filled with safe gas that spreads the heat around the wall
- radiator is 9 mm thick