The company SPIT d.o.o. Nova Gorica was founded in 1989 as a private family company with the goal to offer wide and complete solutions in the field of infrastructural projects and complex engineering structures on the market, where technical knowledge and experience are a guarantee for quality service.
In the beginning we were focused on the structural design of roads, bridges, bridges, viaducts, retaining and supporting structures. Later on, we expanded our activities into the design of sewage and potable water networks and communal water treatment plants. Furthermore, we were involved also in designing complex industrial structures and civil buildings for private and public investors.
We are present internationally, mostly in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Macedoina, Romania, Bolgaria, Russia and Kazakhstan, but we are working on expanding our activities to other world markets as well.
In addition, we are expanding our business activites to distribution of innovative and high-quality products that can disrupt our local construction and energy markets.
SPIT - FOUNDING PARTNER
PROVENTUS team has more than 100 employees among which are more than 60 engineers who offer design revisions, supervisions, technical consulting and engineering for the entire projects for road, motorway and railway sections as well as for all types of buildings, sports facilities and waste water treatment plants across the world.
The purpose of PROVENTUS team is to offer investors every possible service under one roof and help them bring an idea to realization as quickly as possible with the highest quality of services.
- Structural Design
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Design
- Smart integrated solutions
SPIT - FOUNDING PARTNER
We developed modular and flexible kinder-garden called Chameleon which can be fitted into any existing environment (location/climate/culture) and perfectly adjusted to all investor’s needs.
It is made from materials of excellent quality and uses the latest technology to ensure low maintenance costs and significant energy savings.
By choosing Chameleon, delivery time is significantly shortened; as a result more money. energy and time can be saved.
EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR SLOVENIA & CROATIA
Revolutionary Concealed Hybrid Radiators for residential and commercial buildings.
- concealed hybrid radiator installed in the wall
- radiator unit is filled with safe gas that spreads the heat around the wall, no water in the system
- compatible with any kind of heat source
- low temperature system
- 5x less water in the system
- up to 40% less heating costs
- no moisture, mould or fungus formation, no dust or allergens
- no cleaning, no bleeding
- 20 years warranty
- simple, speedy installation
- 100% safety – no leakages
- radiator is 9 mm thick
DISTRIBUTOR FOR BALKAN REGION
Chromalox develops advanced thermal technologies for industrial use.
SPIT d.o.o. is a distributor for international company Chromalox in Balkan region.
- IH&S (Industrial heaters and systems)
- HT (Heat Trace cables)
- CT (component technology)
- 2010, Gazela award for one of the fastest growing businesses in the country of Slovenia
- Featured in Business magazine Finance as successful SME company
- The awards of the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers for M.Sc.. Miran Lozej for civil engineering work in field of steel structures and reinforced concrete engineering works on the railways and roads and construction of high buildings.
- Award for the best steel structure built in Slovenia for 2002 and 2003 – steel structure for TKB Block as a part of new shopping center – Chamber of Commerce Association for the metal industry (Slovenian Chamber of Commerce), April 2003.
- Award of the European Association of Metal Industry ECCS-CECMA EKS – for the best steel structure built for 2003, Lucerne (Switzerland), September 2003.
- European award for best architecture for modular kinder-garden Chameleon
Special Jury Award for technical achievement in the use of steel in building constructions for Butchers’ Bridge in Ljubljana, the Association of steel structures, June 2011.